Understand the broader context of your business environmentBusiness environmental scan
Oraclis – we help companies to fully recognise the broader context within which they operate.
Contextualization focuses on expanding management’s knowledge and faculty of the field within which they operate, so as to attain a greater strategic aptitude
Research the elements that influence the business
In managing a business, one necessarily develops a ‘bottom-up’ perspective, seeing oneself as a single agent in a larger field. By focusing on the context within which the business thrives, it becomes possible to harbour a ‘top-down’ perspective, becoming cognisant of the wider circumstances which affects the business, and which the business can affect in turn.
This then helps in fostering strategic thinking and long-term planning, as well as making management more sensitive to changes and opportunities in the field. By enhancing the planning ability and adaptability of the management team, they can competently stride toward your vision.
Our analysis includes:
- Presentation of macro-analysis on field of operation.
- Considerations of the socio-economic and political factors at play in field and how they affect you.
- Long-term assessment of the field
- Options for future growth and opportunity exploitation
- Presented by a qualified socio-political and economic researcher